The Analytical Common Laboratories, located in the M.T. Carter Agricultural Research Building, were established to support research, outreach and student projects in the School of Agriculture and other life science units at the University. These Analytical Laboratories occupy approximately 1300 square feet and supports both plant and animal science projects.
Services include extraction, identification and quantification of chemicals from plant and animal samples using appropriate techniques. Faculty and students use the lab facilities to carry out various analytical procedures. The Laboratory is equipped with fully automated analytical systems such as HPLC with DR/PDA/ELS/MS detectors, GC with FID/NPD/MS detectors and Protein Analyzer.
Contact: Anwar Hamama